MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Analyst Reporting, Transformation Officer 2019.
MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy for Analyst Reporting, Transformation Officer … MTN Nigeria is recruiting for Analyst Reporting, Transformation Officer. The ideal candidates must possess first degree in any relevant discipline. See more details below;
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst Reporting, Transformation Officer
Employment Status: Permanent
- The role will support the Ignite Programme Lead/Programme Director in re-thinking MTNN’s operating model and ensuring that project initiatives are aligned to deliver business objectives in the immediate and long term.
- Responsible (along with initiative owners and sponsors) for the implementation of MTN’s transformation initiatives, track progress of the dedicated work streams and highlight/report on issues.
- Drive increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that Ignite – Back to Glory initiatives are aligned to achieve all elements on the business score card. (E.g. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Financial tracking of progress against commitments to the bottom line.
- Support the Ignite Programme Director, Programme Lead and Work-streams achieve set objectives of MTNN transformation; including data and information collection, impact analysis, documentation and trouble-shooting.
- Utilise project management disciplines for individual Project management and Programme management across the transformation.
- Collaborate with the Programme Director, Programme Lead and internal stakeholders to translate aspirations into initiatives and projects.
- Continuously review initiatives, initiative action plans, initiative KPI’s and business plans. Highlight gaps to set objectives and deviations.
- Keep the Transformation Office and Work-streams informed of actions, progress and issues and present updates during internal stakeholder meetings, where required.
- Tracks progress of the initiatives; Identify, highlight and report any issues that merit further investigation by the Programme Lead, Programme Director or Initiative Leaders.
- Prepare relevant content including reports, pre-reads and presentations for the Steerco, GTB, TO and other meetings.
- Ensure hygiene of initiative data and information captured on Wave by all Work-streams.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity to reflect in a positive and improving Net Promoter Score.
- Develop/reform relationships with MTNN’s ecosystem partners to create value and transform MTNN’s revenue.
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are kept informed of the progress of the TO in achieving business targets.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Possession of Project Management certification or an MBA is advantageous
- With at least 3 years experience in relevant sector/ industry as per relevant role.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Proven project management or business analysis experience
- Strategic outlook and attention to detail
- High performing individual with strong standing, credibility across organization and a natural internal network.
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to help others organize problem solving
- Excellent communication skills; strong networking and influencing skills.
- Experience creating and presenting presentations
- Knowledge of relevant software skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Wave) Training: Competitor Insights/Business Analytics.
- Programme Management.
BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND, LLB or BArch.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.