AOS Orwell Job for a Marketing Manager in Port Harcourt – 2016. AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Sales and Marketing Team:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Area: Marketing & Sales
- Reporting to the Head, Corporate Affairs the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and deployment of integrated marketing campaigns and the branding of the company to promote the company’s extensive offerings.
- The person will also be responsible for gathering, collating and analysing market data relating to our areas of activity, for preparing monthly market intelligence reports and conducting market feasibility studies.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Development of marketing strategies and plans including planning and execution of the marketing and branding campaign for the company to produce brand equity and loyalty in the industry
- Sourcing and securing of sponsorship
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communication with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Assisting with managing inter organizational relationships with industry regulatory bodies (NAPIMS, NNPC, NCD, DPR etc)
- Managing inter organizational liaisons with Industry associations (PETAN, SPE etc) Any other duties assigned by the Head, Corporate Affairs.
- Managing company s external communication with press and the media including managing activities such as planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, programme sponsorship, and market research
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, DVDs etc.
- Maintenance and updating of customer databases
- Organisation and attendance of events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- A good first Degree plus an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the Lagos Business School.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Must have acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skill.
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th April, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.