=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment for Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Vacancy for Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions … Nigerian Stock Exchange is recruiting for Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc degree in relevant fields.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Technology Services Department
Report to: Team Lead Application Development
Grade: Assistant Manager – Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, September 3, 2018.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange continues to evolve to meet the needs of its valued customers, and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Microsoft Solution Developer is a technology focused role intended to provide development and management of NSE SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AX installations firm wide.
- The role sits within Technology department and under the Application Development unit specifically.
- The successful candidate will have advanced to expert level experience with SharePoint 2010 & 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
The responsibilities and expectations of the SharePoint developer are as follows:
- Actively use structured development methodologies and with Agile development technologies (preferably scrum) for projects, based on various technical, organizational, project and team considerations
- Develop required software using structured quality control processes
- Develop and Extend the Microsoft Solutions Deployed in the Exchange
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation on deployments and processes and standard operating procedures
- Report on operational status at both a tactical and strategic level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience as a developer/web developer (preferably at an exchange or within the financial services sector)
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics.
- System Analysis and Design
- Analytical Thinking
- Software Engineering and Development
- Concept Development and Execution Management
- Database Administration
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: The intent of the above job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.