Apply for Abt Associates Job in Nigeria for a Program Coordinator/ HFG Nigeria;
Abt Associates – The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management.
Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
Abt Associates is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator/ HFG Nigeria
Req Id: 44101
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the CoP to coordinate field activities to ensure timely implementation of planned activities of HFG Nigeria without compromising quality and efficiency;
- Coordinate all programmatic and administrative activities as it relates to the state program coordinators in the priority states;
- Participate in work planning and strategic review of documents
- Ensure an effective collaboration with the communications and Knowledge Management unit to identify and document success stories/lessons learned;
- Update the progress tracking sheet in partnership with state program coordinators in the priority states;
- Carry out other program related activities as requested by the CoP.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Master’s Degree (minimum), in Public Health, Social Sciences, Business or other relevant Health Systems Strengthening fields;
- Demonstrated oversight ability that ensures quality, relevance and timeliness;
- Knowledge about US Government development assistance policy and USAID operational procedures is desirable; and
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrated good oral and writing communication skills.
- At least two years of progressive professional experience in Administration, public health, health financing, health economics or pubic finance management;
- Project support/back-stopping, health and international experience;
- Organizational skills and leadership capabilities and the ability to lead multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- 4+ years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ABT Associates