Apply for Accountant Job in Lagos at Maxima Productions Company;
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Maxima Productions Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Facilitate budget defense sessions
- Collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Ensure accurate generation of the trial balance and other profitability reports on a regular basis for relevant personnel
- Monitor actual activity and performance levels against the approved budget and make recommendations to the unit head to ensure the budget objectives are achieved
- Track and flag all outstanding receivables/payables in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain relationship with bank and carry out periodic bank reconciliations
- Review transaction entries to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure all unit heads are provided with relevant and adequate information to guide the management of their product, profitability and costs
- Receive vendor invoices and ensure prompt processing for payment
- Ensure accurate entries for all financial accounting operations
- Ensure effective management, maintenance and upgrade of the general ledger as required
Qualification and Skills Required
- First degree or its equivalent in Financial Accounting or any related field
- Banking Operations and Liaising Skills
- Budgeting and Control Procedures and Standards
- Financial Reporting and Analysis Skills- Including Collection & Interpretation of Financial Data
- Knowledge of Accounts Codes and Charts of Accounts.
- Knowledge of the Complete Cycle of Transaction in Financial Processes
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: [email protected] using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.