Apply for Accounting Job in Lagos at Gordon Barrett;
Gordon Barrett is a Human Management Capital Firm, maximizing sustainable growth by providing innovative Human Capital Strategies.
Our proposition is to drive change and ensure improvement in the overall business process of our client’s organization through resource management. We work closely with our clients, aligning their strategic goals and objectives to achieve excellence in desired outcome relating to strategic planning, collaboration, management, execution, recruitment, training and performance measurement. This is based on the foundation of effective working relations, sharing two-way processes to sustain a long-term relationship.
Gordon Barrett is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Under direction, plan, organize and execute professional-level accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and monitoring of all accounting activities consistent with audit requirements
- Participate in the development, modification and maintenance of the budgets; assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports
- Perform complex analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required
- Perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements
- Improves the processes related to the timeliness of the Company’s periodic and annual financial reports
- Liaises with statutory audits
- Coordinating preparation of Periodic financial reports
- Collate and prepare annual budget
- Prepare Billing Statement and cash calls
- Tax planning management and control
- Treasury function
- Preparing internal management reports for senior management and assist with preparation of presentations
- Documenting and testing financial reporting controls
- Coordinating periodic reviews of financial reporting activities
- Assisting in coordinating with the chief financial officer and internal audit, the review of controls by all departments
- First degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least minimum of second class lower
- Must have knowledge of accounting software
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite
- Exceptional time management skills
- With at least minimum of 2 years experienced in an E-payment firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent Excel skills
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.