Apply for Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Call Centre Agents – 2016
Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply for Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Call Centre Agents – 2016;
Customer Contact Solutions Nig. Limited has been a leader in the contact center management and operation in Nigeria for over 10 years helping corporate organizations gain market retain customers, gain penetration and increase their overall profitability.
Due to expansion we are looking to hire young, energetic and self-driven individuals who are interested in starting off or build a short/long term career telemarketing, customer service or sales. Our work environment is friendly, growth oriented, equal opportunity and driven by learning.
Customer Contact Solutions Nig. Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions of:
Job Title: Call Centre Agents
Work Hours: Weekdays (9-6)
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction. Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriate, accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
N40,000 per month (equal growth opportunities after 3 months)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject as “Application for Call Center Agent“.
- We try to view all applicants prior to shortlisting, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Assessment will include: written assessment, group sessions/face-to-face interview
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.