Apply for Executive Assistant / Corporate Communications Officer Job in a Telecom firm;
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
Merit Telecoms is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/ Corporate Communications Officer
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO’s clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO’s correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO’s office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- B.Sc. in any Social Science LL.B. or any other related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.