Apply for Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Lastest Recruitment 2020.
Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF), is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF-Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key. To meet the above needs, the program wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Community HTS Assistant
Locations: Nasarawa and Anambra
Reports to: Prevention Coordinator
Slot: 2 Openings
- To render quality counselling and psychosocial support to clients. Refer clients for appropriate additional psychosocial and clinical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide HIV Testing Services to all clients willing to conduct HIV test.
- Participates in the coordination of community outreaches and campaigns.
- Support the linkage of clients newly diagnosed with HIV to care, support and treatment and HIV negative clients to appropriate HIV prevention services.
- Keep comprehensive directory of facilities offering ART and other related prevention services.
- Provide support to decentralized HTS points to provide quality services.
- Provide support (where needed) in ensuring a coordinated inventory management and ensure supply of RTKs and consumables to HTS sites.
- Ensure HTS data collection and reporting tools are available and are regularly updated to ensure completeness at all times
- Counsel and refer patients and family on disease prevention and staying healthy.
- Support adherence counselling for patients on HIV treatment and document the session out comes in the counselling form.
- Provide ongoing psychosocial counselling and other form of support to PLHIV.
- Provide support for activities of PLHIV support groups in the community and contribute to tracking lost to follow up cases.
- Support the conduct of treatment literacy sessions for patients prior to ART initiation and provide them with the clinical and laboratory goals of ARV’s.
- Identify clients who are defaulting and furnish team with relevant information for intervention.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- OND and diploma in related field.
- Certificate for AIDS Treatment Training
- Certificate for Counseling Skills Training
- Degree or diploma in child and youth development would be an advantage.
- Ability to write reports and communicate effectively.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.