Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018…. Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018, Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online, How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment – See more details below;
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Regional Head, Retail Showrooms & Franchise.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Regional Head: Retail Showrooms & Franchise in Lagos.
Role holder will be responsible for:
- Roll out of AES in all the key cities identified
- Roll out of Airtel showrooms in key locations where gaps exist including coverage of key cities
- Motivate retail shop staff to maximize sales to ensure that all targets are achieved within region franchise/ retail store mobile business unit, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Effectively split, cascade and monitor regional month-on-month sales targets in retail shops and franchise
- Ensuring sales of devices and achieving target on sale of devices, phones, dongles e.t.c
- Optimize operating costs to ensure ROI.
- Liaise with Central Regional Showroom and Franchise, SCM & Marketing to ensure optimum availability and mix of Airtel products across all Airtel owned and franchise showrooms
- Drive the Up-selling of Airtel products and services in retail showroom and franchises within the regions.
- Effectively drive and manage target driven initiatives and projects in franchise and retail outlets in region
Brand Alignment”/ uniformity of standard look and feel across all franchise/ retail outlets:
- Drive consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Airtel owned and franchise showrooms.
- Enhance distribution width and depth in the regions by ensuring expansion of the retail outlets that carry the Airtel brand.
- Identify and analyze brand touch points with the greatest impact, both positive and negative, on customer behavior and brand loyalty and recommend interactions that would have the most impact on revenue, growth and profitability
Team Performance Management & Engagement:
- Oversee the implementation of learning initiatives to ensure that client facing staff are able to complete the sale
- Ensure the achievement of projects, people and process to achieve set targets within the constraints of the budget.
- Support showroom employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Implementing and tracking employee rewards scheme.
- Recommending, monitoring and ensuring the development of top talent
- Ensure adherence to franchise operating manual and prospectus
- Ability to entrench and align retail and service culture.
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to the retail and franchise teams
Decision Making Authority:
- Responsible for regional teams performance setting and target achievement
- Responsibility for implementation of performance targets
- Responsibility for recruiting and appointing franchises
- Responsible for sourcing appropriate showroom sites and getting them up and running on time
Requirements, Education & Work Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) to nine (9) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- 10 – 15 years of relevant work expérience in FMCG, Consumables or telecom
- 5+ years of team management experience
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in managing retail and franchise outlets in a telecommunications environment.
Skills critical to the role:
- Extensive knowledge of competitor products and services
- Retail shops & franchise operations, structure, policies and procedures.
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Airtel’s products, services and applications
- Relationship management
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications skills(written and oral)
- Must be solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the telecommunications business environment
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
- Performance Measurement & Assessment Skill
- Supervisory skills
Application Closing Date – 21st August, 2018.
2. Job Title: Area Technical Officer.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Area Technical Officer in various locations within Nigeria.
- The role holder will be responsible for coordinating, controlling, managing, supporting and tracking day to day network operations in the Area to ensure optimal network availability, coverage, maintaining target network KPI’s to deliver plus one network quality and customer focus.
- Providing local network support for both the Sales and marketing team in the Areas to ensure the overall network management and quality.
- The ATO is the Network SPOC in their respective area and executing arms of Network in the Region.
- Interface with Zonal Business Manager to understand commercial plans and determine required network support for same
- Support all power improvement and ensure OPEX saving initiatives are effectively implemented in the zone
- Ensure OPEX efficiency of MSC locations by ensuring prompt payment of utility bills, effectively managing the electricity distribution companies to avert power disconnections to the data centres and reduced diesel consumption
- Track and lead Correction of Zonal Network performance (Various Network KPIs and Network Availability)
- Manage MS Vendor partners to ensure all the Customer Complaints in the Zone are timely Resolve
- Network Interface to both internal and extern respective area and executing arms of Network in the Region.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPIs
- Responsible for all network-related activities (Operation / Performance / Customer Complain Resolution / Optimization / Deployment in the Zone
- Ensure the smooth rollout and deployment of sites and other network elements in the zone without impact on Customer Experience
- Regularly review the regional coverage and quality, and identify the coverage holes in the network. Inform Planning team for the issuance of the new nominal
- Ensure that special task/project required by HQ Technical is carried out in the Zone
- Ensure that MS and service providers in the region receive the necessary support from both the network local and central teams
- Support the validation of CAPEX request from MS partners
- Ensure the adherence to applicable regulatory requirements
- Follow up with all project activities in the zone
- Support and audit of all Transmission, Core and Radio Network and preventive maintenance schedule audit
- Review the capacity requirement in the Zone, lead the execution and validate the completion with the closure of issues
- Review and validate work orders created by MS and other vendors in the zone to ensure minimal disruptions to the business
- Work closely with MS Team and other service providers to prevent/reduce network failures
- Advise and ensure implementation of preventive activities by MS Team in order to improve network performance
- Monitor and dimension accurately for diesel requirement for Airtel owned sites
- Track and ensure that ISM vendors deliver on SLAs
- Ensure security and community issues do not cause delayed closure of sites
- Audit and support zonal spares management to ensure availability of both critical and non-critical spares at the zonal warehouses
- Ensure that all network facilities are maintained in adherence to global best practices
- Ensure smooth deployment and operation of passive equipment such as Generators, Hybrid, PHCN, Telemetry and Hybrid power etc at all sites including Data Centre
- Driving the MS vendor and Passive infrastructure vendors aggressively to achieve maximum Active Preventive Maintenance and Passive Preventive Maintenance compliance
- Site visit to report snags on sites and ensure the correction is carried out by MS partner
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor of Electrical /Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering (Master’s Degree in Engineering a plus)
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network O&M
- Cross-functional knowledge of Telecommunications Network
- 5-10 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry
- 3-5 years managerial/Supervisory experience in a GSM/mobile company
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on service level agreements
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication Skills
- Cost, process and automation Innovation
3. Job Title: Wholesale Account Executive
Role holder will be responsible for To win:
- Achievement of sales and revenue targets through effective Partner management:
- Recruitment of partners to address the distribution gaps
- Define and execute partner sales plans
- Ensure adequate training of partners and their staff on Airtel products and services.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Organize quarterly business forum with partner
- Provide relevant reports/insights to drive business growth within assigned territory
- Support Partners to deliver on Airtime & GADs Target
Deliver on Partners Satisfaction Score and Governance:
- Design, Implement and monitor Partners commission scheme
- Ensure monthly performance review of partner
- Monitor partners quarterly & annual promotion and incentive scheme
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Ensure uniformity on Airtel Look & Feel across wholesale partners
- Develop and implement effective processes and procedures for effective partner/trade governances
- Maintain a database of Competitor Partners, Schemes and Sales volume
Seamless cross-functional integration and stakeholder management:
- Ensure cross-functional integration with networks for related trade intelligence on network quality
- Effectively integrate and execute zonal/regional and central sales strategy
- Promotion and adoption of Airtel VAS/consumer data through retail
- Ensure the success of Electronic Recharge (ERC) and Devices as a new revenue stream
Skills Critical to the Role
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
- Sensitive to understand customer expectations
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Understand financial tools and indices
- Process orientation
Education & Work Experience
- A first Degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Must have 5 years + experience
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- People development/ management.
DEADLINE: 21st August, 2018.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment, Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Apply Now for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Online, How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Ongoing Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018