Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020 www.airtel.com.ng.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Retail Showrooms and Franchise
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (South Region)
- To manage the Retail Stores and Franchise rollout for the Airtel Mobile Product & Service offering within the Opco to increase market share in your Channel through sales , marketing, promotions and customer service.
- Manage Franchise/Retail Store rollout within the Opco
- Compile Franchise/Retail Store Mobile Business Plans – outlining attainment of targets.
- Implementation & Control
- Franchise/Retail Store segmentation and development
Franchise Selection and Governance:
- Design franchise selection framework
- Design franchise operating manual and prospectus
- Drive consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Showrooms and franchise shops (Airtel Express Showrooms, Retail Sales Outlets etc)
- Define performance standards across retail footprint
- Develop competency matrix for showroom and franchise employees
- Work with the Regional Retail Heads and teams to drive retail KPIs
- Manage the Division’s budget, projects, people and process to achieve set targets.
- Good first degree from a reputable university.
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with at least 7 years relevant work experience in Retail/Customer Service, etc
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking & optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambience for effective & efficient customer service.
- In depth knowledge of the Nigerian GSM industry.
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment, Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Apply Now for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Online, How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Ongoing Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020