Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply for Business Development Jobs in an Oil and Gas Company in Lagos;
A reputable Stakeholder in the Oil and Gas Sector is currently seeking applications from qualified candidate to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Ref.: BDM001LAG
Duration: Full time/Permanent job
- Candidate will work to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position exits in Lagos (LAG), without any relocation assistance, add reference indicated as above.
- The Person will report to the Managing Director
Core Duties and Responsibilities
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and tum this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service, Etc.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, sevices, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companys unique selling propositions and diffarentiators.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner, This also includes bids/tenders of interest.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized tertiary with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Upper Credit institution
- MBA or other professional qualifications would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-8 years of sales or marketing experience in similar position.
Desirable Skills/Experience and Qualifications:
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills,
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- Age Limit: 35-45 years
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Executive
Job Ref.: SE002
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Effectively manage the client database
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Provide market intelligence reports on competitor’s activities
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships
- Develop new accounts
- Identify and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information or feedback gathered through field activity to the Unit Head, etc.
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the sales and marketing in a corporate organization
- Experience in any of the sectors; Oil & Gas, Marine, Construction or Power companies will be preferred.
- Excellent oratory, presentation and report writing skills
- Negotiating, communication skills is essential
- Computer literate in the use of PowerPoint Excel, Word and other packages
- Analytical sound and ready to exceed expectation
- Not more than 35-40 years by the next Birthday
Competitive and mostly performance driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] selected applicant will be contacted for further discussion.
Application Deadline: 12:00 Noon; 8th November, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.