Apply for International Dispute Resolution Institute Vacancies in Abuja;
International Dispute Resolution Institute – We are an international independent not for profit organization which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, research etc. in Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and General Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR], Peace and Conflict Settlements and Strategic Development Programmes.
International Dispute Resolution Institute is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- Development and Marketing of Arbitration and ADR business plans
- Building Capacity, Preparation and Implementation of general business development plans and growth initiatives for long term viability.
- Research and analysis of the Arbitration & ADR industry.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Development and expansion of the clientele base.
- Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients.
- Preparing and management of tender/bids and follow-up strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Very good WAEC/NECO.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft packages and good typing speed of minimum 250 words in 10 minutes.
- Minimum of 5 years corporate experience in Business Development or Marketing/Administration, or Legal Practice.
- Preferably Single Female.
- All applicants must have a first Degree [2nd Class Upper] or Higher National Diploma [Upper Credit], however, in very exceptional circumstances a very high second class lower may be considered, in any of the following areas: Marketing Business Administration/Business Management Economics Mass Communication or Law, from a recognised institution plus a Masters Degree [MBA/MSc] Marketing/Business Admin or LLM
Monthly Salary Range
N150,000.00 – N200, 000.00.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s including soft copies of relevant credentials to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 3rd December, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.