KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – (2 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for KPMG Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application..
KPMG Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the KPMG Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 KPMG Nigeria form?
- Is the KPMG Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will KPMG Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need KPMG Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is KPMG Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- What is KPMG Nigeria Application Deadline 2019/2020?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
KPMG Nigeria Job Description
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY, and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory
KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Director General
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦Director General, Public Partnership Office
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the KPMG Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to apply online.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.