Apply for Pfizer Recruitment for Graduate Fleet Coordinators – 2016;
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life.
We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Pfizer is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Fleet Coordinator, NEAR (Nigeria, Ghana & East Africa Region)
Reports to: Procurement Manager, NEAR
Affiliate/Department/Location Global Procurement & Operations – GPO
Management of all company fleet operations (Contracts, Maintenance, repairs, etc.) in coordination with all stakeholders (Pfizer Colleagues and Suppliers)
- • Implementation of Fleet polices & procedures, and assist to prepare regular compliance reports
- • Ensure effective and efficient management of all day to day operations of all company vehicles across NEAR region
- • Support the implementation of regional and global Fleet initiatives including management of local compliance
- • Update data of every new car in the NEAR fleet tool (employee ID, purchase value, date of receipt, type of cars etc.)
- • Ensure all company’s vehicles are in good condition at all times
- • Process disposal of all fully depreciated vehicles in line with the NEAR car Policy
Insurance Process Management
- • Handle all insurance categories including renewal of insurance covers, accident management, and claim recovery.
- • Interface with both the insurance company and Pfizer finance team to ensure all claims are reconciled
Business Process and Compliance:
- • Support project office activities to ensure tasks are executed amongst team in a timely manner.
- • Assist in vendor assessment and evaluation at least on a yearly basis
- • Assist in securing the Supplier FCPA Due Diligence Questionnaire during category reviews and for compliance / Procurement initiatives (MAPP)
- • Along with different departments, review supplier performance on a regular basis to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of contract
- • Process purchase Orders in Ariba System where required
- • Participate in qualifying and selection of appropriate suppliers.
• Measure suppliers performance and service levels
• Provide effective support to different departments as may be required
• Build relationships with key customers through face-to-face meetings
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
o Pfizer internal
• Remain the point of contact with the Global fleet team
• Utilize network to maintain up-to-date information (operational and strategic) relating to fleet management across markets
- • Provide periodic report as may be required by the global fleet team
- • Update the NEAR fleet tool to generate report as may be required on a timely basis
- • Keep record of spend (acquisition, maintenance, repairs, insurance, claim, etc) per vehicle per time
- • Provide additional updates/information to NEAR and/or AfME teams as required
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- • High proficiency with analytical and reporting tools (including MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- • Understanding of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Concept
- • Ability to create a compelling business case based on structured analysis across multiple factors e.g. risk, price referencing, stakeholder management
- • Acts decisively
- • Seizes accountability
- • Self- awareness
- • Relationship-building
- • Demonstrates business acumen
Qualification / Experience and Knowledge
- • Minimum first degree in Business Management or related course
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fleet operations and management preferred
- • Track record of focus on results with a high commitment to quality and performance
- • Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- • Fluent in written and spoken English
- • Pharmaceutical industry experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, enter the Job Opening ID (1040945) in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”
Application Deadline: 11/03/2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.