Apply for Sales Executives Jobs in a Top-class Hotel on Lagos Island;
Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a Top-class Hotel on the Island, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Sales Executive
- H/She would drive the Room and Conferencing revenue through proactive sales.
- They would also sell according to guest requirements and availability which would be in adherence to company standards and selling strategy.
- Design, develop and sell creative catered events.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues
- Weekly sales & marketing report to submitted it to all concerned
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Good Commercial focus
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership competencies
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LAGOS market with a remarkable client base. They must also have some years of experience in Banquet, Catering & Room Sales
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be “Hotel Sales Executive – Hospitality”
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2016.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.