Apply for X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing Manager Vacancy at GE Nigeria;
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing Manager
Job Number: 2626681
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Africa X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention.
- This position is responsible for generating growth in X-Ray Imaging portfolio in Africa through demand creation, installed base retention and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing; and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
- Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate and share positon.
- Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
- Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
- Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
- Training direct / indirect sales channels.
- Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
- Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
- Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
- Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
- Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
- Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
- Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
- Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
- Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
- Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
- Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
- Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy.
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports.
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field.
- Segment experience (where applicable).
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas.
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence.
- French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding.
- Healthcare product/industry acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: GE Nigeria