Apply for G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Job for a General Manager;
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents.
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria seeks to appoint a General Manager to lead and transform the organisation towards increased growth and development imperatives, sustainability and profitability in accordance with the organisational vision and strategic intent.
Job Title: General Manager
- To guide the Company, in terms of the areas of business and the strategies for those areas of business.
- To direct, formulate and / or approve policies and procedures on service quality, pricing and customer relations.
- To direct the Company towards providing an effective, efficient and profitable service.
- To ensure that the correct level of skills, education and experience are identified for management positions and to recruit adequate persons to fill these positions.
- To plan, prepare and monitor the business plan and budget so as to maximise profitability.
- To identify and initiate strategies that will add growth to the business to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
- To maintain close contact with the workforce through key managers to ensure feedback opportunities, the maintenance of good morale and a high standard of staff integrity and honesty. To formulate and / or approve wage increases.
- To maintain a clear communications path to the shareholders so that key issues confronting the Company are promptly identified and kept in focus.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant business qualification preferred.
- Background in security management.
- 5+ years experience in a business and / or operational senior management position.
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
- Proficient in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons behind them, crossing the barriers of languages and cultures.
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed
- Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and strong operating mechanisms for performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- Knowledge of the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Experienced in living and working in a professional commercial capacity overseas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.