Apply for GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc Vacancy for a Warehouse Manager.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Warehousing manager, responsible for all warehousing, distribution and invoicing operations
- HND in relevant course
- At least 4 years working experience in similar position.
- Warehouse operations experience, accounting skills and JDE knowledge.
- To collate orders and plan invoicing for partners.
- Warehouse management
- Process orders from partners
- Plan invoicing by determining total cases for truck tonnage
- Print invoice out for warehouse personnel for loading out
- Supervise all housekeeping activities to ensure they are in line with GSK HSE standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily report of all warehouse activities is done promptly and reported to the warehouse manager.
- Prepare Ageing report, SLOB report and other relevant inventory management report
- Ensuring that lot numbering and expiry dated of receipts and despatches are in line with acceptable GSK standard.
- Providing necessary data as regards stocks to the Distribution for presentation to warehouse manager which will be forwarded to senior management.
- General supervision of warehouse operations which include receipt of both locally produced products and imported finished products and routing of stocking at the warehouse.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for proper rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Supervises and coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, unloading and loading, as well as forklift operators.
- Manage loading and route planning activities, also determine load factor that minimizes cost of transportation.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.