Apply for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Plc Vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager 2020.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Requisition ID: WD91860
Position: Full time
- To support the Head of Regulatory in the implementation of agreed regulatory strategy as it relates to registered products life cycle maintenance and NCEs/NPDs and Branded generics registration in the market
- Work with the RAD to simplify and improve existing regulatory processes, systems and techniques to enhance the capability of Regulatory Executives
- Regulatory Due Diligence for successful NCEs/NPDs/PREPs registration
- Clinical Trials Submissions and Tracking with Regulatory Agencies
- IPI and PSUR updates handling
- Registered products Regulatory Databases maintenance /compliance
- Support the RAD in Regulatory Governance/Conformance Activities. E.g Project Edge Labelling
- Provide regulatory support as and when required for special projects
- Interphase with the Africa Regulatory Hub team on life cycle management processes
- External facing with Regulatory Agencies as back up for the Regulatory Affairs Director
- OPAL Champion for (maintains updates and correctness of all approved products databases and Variations)
- Supervision of the REs to ensure deliverables are met yearly
- Agile MLCC for all products
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree/ BSc Biological Sciences
- PharmD, PhD MBA, MSc, will be desirable
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.