Apply for Graphic Designers/Animators Vacancy at Blacksnipe Records;
Blacksnipe Records is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and Established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented artists.
Job Title: Graphic Designers/Animators
He/She will develop for Blacksnipe Records the overall layout and production design for
advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- *Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- *Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- *Determine the message the design should portray.
- *Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- *Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites as
- well as Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- *Present the design to clients or the art director.
- *Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- *Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and C.V to EMAIL-
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.