=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for Hubmart Stores Limited Job Vacancies in Lagos – 2018;
Apply for Hubmart Stores Limited Job Vacancies… Hubmart Stores Limited, Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment, Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment 2018, how to apply for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment, requirement, qualification and other important information is on this page. Explore…
Hubmart Stores Limited Job Vacancies
Hubmart Stores Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Hubmart Stores Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Hubmart Stores Limited form?
- Is the Hubmart Stores Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Hubmart Stores Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Hubmart Stores Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Customer Care Executive
♦ Sales Assistance/Executive
♦ Kitchen Assistant
♦ Internal Security Officer
♦ General Merchandiser
♦ Goods Received Note (GRN) Officer
♦ Branch Accountant
♦ Security Chief
♦ Admin Manager
Application Deadline: 11th January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Hubmart Stores Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.