Apply for Marcel Group of Companies Recruitment for a Front Office Manager;
Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria’s largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.
Marcel Group of Companies is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Front Office Manager (Executive Trainee)
- Attend daily NOC operation meeting
- Attend Weekly OPS meeting
- FO daily, weekly, monthly report design and quality improvement.
- Create and perfect work flow
- Ensure all the site access are under FO control and have reference number
- Ensure all network problem caused by site access are properly followed
- Ensure a good and reasonable shift plan, especially during holidays and festival
- Ensure the quality of shift handover
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
- Make FO preventative maintenance plan and ensure implementation quality
- Ensure issues found by preventative maintenance are properly escalated
- Ensure all the CR are properly recorded and followed
- Ensure FO team to supervise and follow up all network equipment integration, ATP with project department
- Arrange FO team to check hardware and software version, data configuration
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or any Science/ Social Science discipline.
- Performance management
- Excellent reporting and planning skills
- Time management
- Good analytical and investigation technique
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication skills at CxO level
- Customer Expectation Management
- Excellent team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16th December, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.