Michael Stevens Consulting New Job Vacancies – 2019/2020
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is a diversified business group with interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy such as agriculture, manufacturing, international trade, logistics, pharmaceuticals and supermarket.
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
- Responsible for assisting with the management and planning of the construction project.
- Design the project structures and hydraulic systems.
- Responsible for surveying the construction site and for preparing the report on how to carry out the project work and its consequences.
- Under the supervision of the Construction Manager, responsible for advising the workers on the construction processes.
- Under the direct supervision of the Construction Manager resolve construction problems as promptly as possible.
- Responsible for collating and preparing the construction progress reports and schedules.
- Under the supervision of the Project Management Team, estimate and determine the total cost of the project.
- Prepare work procedures like method statements etc.
- Raise Technical Queries (TQ) to solve technical problem at site.
- Responsible for the verification of construction materials.
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation
- Key Skills and Abilities:
- Listening and communication
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Hand tools and other equipment
Educational Qualification required for the Position:
- Degree or HND in Engineering
- Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- COREN Membership.
- PMP Certification
Experience required for the Position:
- Minimum 10 years EPC experience in Oil and Gas with at least 3 years in a similar role.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.