Apply for Notore Chemical Industries Plc Recruitment for Graduate Trainees;
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing its employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
In line with our philosophy of developing our people to meet our immediate and future needs, we are embarking on the recruitment of young, talented and enterprising graduates of all engineering fields, including Physics and Chemistry, with not more than 2 years’ work experience into our Engineering Trainee Programme.
Job Position: Engineering Trainees
Our Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce the participants to our:
1. Production Systems, Processes and procedures
2. Equipment configurations and functions
3. Safety requirements and environmental expectations
- Graduates of various fields of Engineering with a minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and above will be eligible to participate in the programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Note: Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing its employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.