Apply Now AB Microfinance Bank Graduate Recruitment – 2019.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world-class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BI/SQL Developer
- Working with MS SQL Server
- Updating and optimization of T-SQL inquiries
- Establishment of reports on SSRS, SQL, Excel
- Designing services and scripts on SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS
- Team player in application development by leveraging on technology
- Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines
- Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Develop tactical tools in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes
- Be a player in business process re-engineering within the department
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, and processes.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least 3-year experience of database (MSSQL SERVER)
- Deep knowledge of T-SQL, ability of writing complex inquiries and their optimization
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL Reporting Services and MS Excel
- Experience of developing technical documentations
- Sociability, focusing the attention to details, ability of providing the ideas both to technical and non-technical addressees, analytical thought, skill of working in team.
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally
- Knowledge of R or Python programming would be an asset
- Experience in financial sector would be an added advantage.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.