Apply Now For Accountant Job in Lagos at SENCE Limited. Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
The responsibilities of the role includes but not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company
- Analysis of business and financial performance
- Preparation of cash and bank reconciliation statements
- Computation and remittance of taxes and other statutory fees
- Preparation and maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Liaising with the auditors and other relevant statutory and regulatory bodies
- Ensuring compliance with all internal controls, company procedures and regulatory policies
- Preparation of ad hoc reports where necessary
- Preparation of management reports and variance analysis which includes the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and other management reports
- Preparation of the statutory reports
- Preparation of Budget, analysis of company budget and revenue
- Preparation of cash flow forecast statements based on the budget information
- Reviewing and reconciliation of operational expenditure against budgets
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management
The successful candidate must have the following;
- A good first degree in accounting or any other related qualification
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACA, ICAN, AAT etc would be added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- IT literate – proficient in accounting software – SAGE/ Peach tree/ Quick book/ Dynamo etc
- Proficient at data analysis – should be able to support company with data interpretation
- Extremely dynamic, innovative and result driven
- Very good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.