Apply Now for Action Against Hunger Job in Nigeria for a Human Resources Coordinator. Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
developing and implementing the Country HR policy, applying best HR practices, and monitoring program activity to anticipate future HR needs.
Key activities in your role will include
- Ensure implementation of ACF HR policies and procedures, and compliant with local labor laws.
- Identify and monitor staff training, development and learning needs.
- Communicate HR matters both internally (within the mission) and externally (to New York HQ, donors, and local authorities).
- Develop a national HR professional to be his/her replacement.
- Ensure the HR administration is accurately maintained as per ACF and local government regulations. for travels, visas, work authorizations, medical evacuations, personnel files and other HR documents.
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Manage the mission’s recruitment.
Do you meet the profile required criteria ?
You’re a seasoned HR professional
- You have earned a Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology or a related field.
- You have 4-5 years experience as HR professional, with a sound knowledge of recruitment, payroll & benefits management, training & development, and team management.
- You are used to work with HRIS and softwares. Ideally you know Homere software.
You’re a super communicator and a good coaching
- You have extensive experience communicating with staff from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. You are comfortable verbally discussing solutions in stressful situations.
- You are diplomatic and able to help colleagues handle difficult situations.
- You are good developing people skills.
- You are extremely capable of sharing your technical knowledge, as well as the organization’s policies & procedures – both verbally and in writing.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized and pay attention to details. You are calm under pressure, able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You can identify needs, develop plans, and also deliver training.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.