Apply Now for African Industries Group Job for a Sr. Manager Accounts.
African Industries is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries.
Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
Job Title: Sr. Manager Accounts
- A Chartered Accountant with at least 7-10 years of experience ( at least 3 years o heading Accounts team of reasonable size manufacturing Unit).
- Manufacturing experience is compulsory. Steel manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
- Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position
- Should have hands on experience
- Structured working style
- Analytical mind
- Experience in working on ERP Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
- Presentable and good communication skill
- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts. We have audit committee and the management accounts are presented to the committee on quarterly basis (we are planning to switch to monthly presentation).
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarterly MIS.
- Co-ordination with Finance team in HO to ensure that proper financial resources are made available to the unit.
- Commercial support to Unit CEO
- Analysis of Financial Information and highlight the unusual variations/ trends
- Co-ordinate with the Internal Auditors and ensure that the audit compliance reports are submitted in timely manner
- Support Accounts Head in decision making
- Keep a close eye on credit control function
- Support the consultants and internal teams in system development and implementation
CLICK HERE for information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about African Industries Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.