Apply Now for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job for a Fluids Superintendent.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluids Superintendent
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
Job Contents/Problem Solving (Activities)
- Define the adequate resources and equipments to guarantee fluids, cement, waste management operations
- Ensure vendors compliance with contractual obligations in the execution of services and propose potential optimization
- Ensure the follow up of operations related to fluids, cement, waste management, and logistic and anticipate needs
- Prepare the programs for fluids, cements and treatment of discharge produced by to drilling / well operations; write up operating procedures
- Conduct technical and operational syntheses
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluid operations, cement and treatment of discharge
- Conduct performance improvement studies
- Optimize the activities of information providers and assess their performance
- Anticipate needs and organise provisioning
- Guarantee that adequate supervision is maintained on site
- Contribute in process of evaluating and optimizing the activities of service contractors
- Assess Site Engineers performances
- Ensure correct invoicing, cost evaluation and update accordingly invoice database
- Ensure good and safe service delivery by vendors and correct reporting
- Manage daily operational drilling fluids, cement, waste management operations
Context and Environment:
- Tough Environmental discharge requirements. The promotion of Local Content Participation by harnessing first class human resources, products and services in the support of the fluids related services, in line with the Nigerian Content Policy of the government and company.
- Workload, a function of rig count may require great capacity to multi task and coordinate logistics in an environment fraught with lots of teething problems to grapple with.
- Increased supervision requirements due to working with new contractors with very little experience on the job.
- Preparation of day to day operations, programs and procedures and cost follow up.
- Fluids Superintendents is directly responsible for the daily operational activities and logistics of their various operations (different rigs), to ensure continuity.
- Logistical guidelines and procedures drawn up and to be adhered to by company logistical support operatives and service vendors.
- Familiarize self with clients emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence.
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of client and service companies concerned in all client operations.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Initial formal education: A degree in the sciences or engineering.
- Professional experience: Minimum of 8 years Drilling Fluids experience & cogent Cementing experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th November, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.