Apply Now For Atlantic Hall International School, Lagos Massive Recruitment for Graduate Teachers. Atlantic Hall International School is a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially increasing role, we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Head of Department, Language (Modern and Indigenous)
- Head of Department, Humanities (Geography/Social Studies/Civil Education)
- Head of Department, English/Literature in English
- Teacher (Basic Technology)
- Teacher (Information and Communication Technology/Data Processing)
- Teacher (Biology)
- Teacher (Chemistry)
- Teacher (Physics)
- Teacher(Mathematics/Further Mathematics)
- Teacher (IRK)
- Teacher (Economics)
- Teacher (Business Studies)
- Teacher(English/Literature in English)
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A good first Degree B.Ed., BA, B.Sc or higher in relevant discipline.
- A post graduate Degree in Education/Teaching qualification.
- At least 3-5 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a reputable international school.
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organisation and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Teaching experience to cover local and International curricular, e.g. IGCSE.
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellent subject matter expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 6th July, 2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.