Apply Now for Bolton White Hotels & Apartments Vacancy for a Sales & Marketing Executive.
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services.
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Ref: BWHA /16/8/SME
Report To: Principal Sales & Marketing Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the Hotel and drive sales
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the corporate imagine of the Hotel
- Managing of events
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To carry out sales and following up on guest feedback and experience
- To monitor competitor activity
- To support the marketing manager, and other colleagues
- To write and distributing business proposals to potential clients
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain, build and update clientele databases
- To liaise and building relationships profitable business relationship. Externally, this could be with guest, corporate bodies, Government agencies and departments. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To budget manage and identify advertising opportunities
- To building and maintaining profitable clientele
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions for the purpose of building potential clientele base
Be able to demonstrate:
- Sales and marketing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent bargaining and negotiation skills
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good personality and charming is important to represent on behalf of hotel management
- A clear understanding of the brand you are to work on
- Proven marketing, sales and promotions experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- An understanding of online marketing
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry product and services
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High levels of creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good levels of numeracy
- A minimum of HND in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field
- At least four years working experience in similar position
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.