Apply Now for Business Development Manager Job in a Healthcare Company in Lagos.
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a start-up healthcare company headquartered in the UK with presence in Nigeria and with immediate expansion plans across Africa; and with a focus on the delivery of specialized digital healthcare services across the country.
As part of the set-up of the Nigeria office, our client is looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all marketing- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with global team members as well as within.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communication with those businesses that can benefit from the company services.
- Offer insight and leverage learning across product lines. (in drafting project and marketing plan, planning product launch, media communication campaign, sales activation, events, exhibition, channel merchandising.
- To craft sales and marketing plan for financial years.
- To craft and adopt go-to market strategies for the sales team.
- To monitor team’s performance and motivating team to achieve targets.
- To conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analyzing pipelines.
- To manage key customer accounts and drive the technical maintenance strategy.
- To provide detailed activity chart to senior management regarding performance.
- To oversee the preparation of proposals and the presentations.
- To prepare and adhere to approved budget.
- Play an active lead role in the Company’s R&D strategies
- Other duties deemed reasonable by the Organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline.
- Post-qualification experience of 7-10 years senior roles in the marketing and sales function
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Time management and planning skills
- Motivation to work hard and have a track record of performance
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office Suite and CRM
- Proven ability to effectively execute streamlined marketing programs
- Ability to analyze and understand marketing data and develop strategies from the insights
- Must be a well-groomed personable individual
- Proficiency in English
- Must be ambitious and target-driven
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic and decision making skills
- Experience in similar work environment will be an added advantage. Innovative and pace setter
- Not afraid to push the envelope
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.