Apply Now for Chartered Accountant Job in an Oil and Gas Company in Port Harcourt. Excel and Grace consulting is a consulting firm located in Port Harcourt providing consultancy services on Financial consulting, Business Improvement processes, Project Design, Project Development, Project Deployment, Human Capital Development, etc.
We currently seek the services of a qualified (with experience in audit and tax management) candidate for one of our clients in the downstream oil and gas sector in Port Harcourt:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Accounting , Financial Management, Resource Planning & mobilizing day to day Treasury Management, Formulation of Accounting Policies & Procedures to meet International Accounting Standards.
- Report all revenue Leakage areas to Management & coordinate with the concerned Department Heads for arresting the Revenue leakage
- Monitor & implement Internal control systems at all the Units
- Give suggestions to strengthen the bottom line
- Monthly / Yearly unit consolidation of accounts & analysis of the accounts & submit to the management for decision making process.
- Responsible for statutory audit as per IFRS standards & coordination with statutory audits for compliance in consultation with GM/MD.
- Responsible for preparation & submission of monthly P&L & Balance Sheet with specific costing, keeping in view internal standards.
- Relate current practices with statutory norms & reflect on IFRS standards.
- Deliverance of Taxation & Statutory Levies with specific accounting calculations are highly expected from the function.
- Designing & implementing appropriate budgeting & monitoring systems & processes with sound Internal Controls.
- Checking of all Bank statements on Daily Basis & follow for recovery for any excess / wrong debits.
- Must be a Female
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Relevant qualifications are an added advantage.
- B.Sc in related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of accounting applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.