=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now for Chief Compliance Officer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC). PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a full service investments and wealth creation organisation with a focus on providing solutions across the private and public sector institutions. PwC has a mandate to help identify a competent and credible individual who will function in the capacity below:
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO00693
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- This position reports to the Managing Director and plays a critical role in proactively managing regulatory compliance within the Organisation; ensures conformance to global requirements and employee adherence to existing rules.
- This position is also responsible for identifying potential risks, threats or opportunities that may affect company-wide objectives, and develop policies and processes to mitigate occurrences of such risks
- Establishes standards, procedures, rules and regulations that ensure compliance programs are effectively implemented
- Provides reasonable assurance to Senior Management and the Board of Directors on the effectiveness of approved Governance, Risk, Compliance and Control Frameworks put in place to guide operational processes
- Manages qualitative and quantitative compliance and risk reporting to the Board on important issues or material violations which may form a premise for effective decision making
- Keeps abreast of trends and new developments and in the light of changes, ensures periodic revision of compliance programs to ensure they meet global standards and requirements
- Formulates and articulates a coherent risk appetite and infrastructure, including operating models to Senior Management and Board
- Coordinates an independent investigation on matters related to compliance (e.g. responding to reports of problems, “hot-line” calls, or suspected violations) and any resulting corrective actions with all departments, providers, and sub-providers, agents, and if appropriate, independent contractors
- Monitors external audit review processes, maintains awareness of compliance issues, and in conjunction with the Office of General Counsel and senior management, responds to administrative inquiries related to compliance issues or audits
- Minimum of first Degree in Accounting and Finance or in any Social Science discipline is required
- MBA or Masters in related discipline is required
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountant (ACCA), etc. is required
- Minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience in regulatory services and compliance in a reputable corporate organisation within the Financial Services Industry (Commercial/Investment banking, Private equity, Insurance, etc.). At least four (4) years of strong demonstrable experience in Internal Control & Risk management is required
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 23rd September, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.