Apply Now For College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ile-Abiye Massive Recruitment for Registration Officers in Nigeria
Apply Now For College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ile-Abiye Massive Recruitment for Registration Officers in Nigeria. College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ile-Abiye – The institution was established in the year 2014 within Ile-Abiye Complex, Ado-Ekiti. Being a mission institution, she had been known for academic excellence and good moral behaviour, within the few years of establishment, the College has recorded tremendous progress in the accreditation of courses and infrastructural development.
Owing to our well applauded institutional reputation, the College is looking for an energetic and reputable individual or organization who can work as a:
Job Title: Registration Officers
- To support the team of admission examination committee of the College in the ongoing 2016/2017 admission process.
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in Jamb/Waec/Neco and other admission coaching, registration activities.
- Good canvassing skills and ability to encourage.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Computer literate: ability to analyse and report data using spreadsheet applications.
- Providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills using electronic and other media.
- Very good self-organisation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.