Apply Now for Compensation and Benefits Specialist Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting. Michael Stevens Consulting – Our Client is currently seeking to employ qualified candidate to oversee and administer their employees perfect rewards and smart benefits.
The ideal candidate will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organizational trust and satisfaction.
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist in an FMCG environment
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.