Apply Now For Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainees – 2016. Coronation Merchant Bank is Africa’s Premier Investment Bank. Coronation Bank is a strong emerging merchant banking franchise in Nigeria offering: Corporate Banking, Investment Banking Private Banking, Global Markets, Assets/Fund Management, Securities trading.
Coronation Merchant Bank is searching for outstanding graduates who share our values. In return, we’ll offer world-class training and mentoring, rewarding job rotations and the opportunity for an exciting career in the banking industry.
The Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to develop the most talented graduates to be the financial services sector leaders of the future. It provides our graduates with the technical knowledge and personal skills required to forge a successful banking career.
Our programme is a 12-month journey that covers every aspect of our business, teaching the dynamics of global economies, industry sectors and strategies for running businesses. Our graduates learn from professionals with considerable experience of the banking sector. They grow in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, geared to their future success.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- Applicants require strong analytical thinking,
- A financial qualification is helpful but not a prerequisite.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under a high degree of stress.
- Successful applicants will complete our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- A minimum of a 2.1 in any discipline from a local or internationally recognised university.
- Applicants are likely to be not more than 23 years old, or 26 with a 2nd degree.
- We seek a high level of creativity and ability to generate authentic ideas;
- Trustworthiness and honesty with an adherence to ethical standards;
- An attention to detail and a passion for accuracy;
- A high sense of responsibility and dependability;
- An ability to handle positive, professional and constructive criticism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs to [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.