=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Creative UI/UX Designer Job in Lagos. Our client is a web based company seeking to hire a creative User Interface and User Experience designer for its online messaging platform to design intelligible Web or screen interfaces, ensure they work, and make them an exciting, and memorable part of the customer experience. To succeed, you must understand how to make something beautiful and insanely functional.
Job Title: Creative UI/UX Designe
Location: Ajah, Lagos
The job of the UX/UI designer will be to create an illustrative pattern of the web and mobile app highlighting what feature should appear at what position, which will eventually be built by back-end designers/programmers. We prefer candidates that understand branding, brand perception, and strategy.
For the successful candidate, your performance will be measured on how you answer these:
- What was the user experience like?
- How easy is it to navigate.
- What percentage of users returned to use the system again?
Skill and Requirements:
- A good eye for design and close attention to detail.
- The Ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of tools such as Sketch (Sketchapp), Zeplin.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience.
- A Bachelors degree or its equivalent will do.
- Well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Solid background in branding and creative design.
- Great at handling high spec digital camera, photo editing tools (any of these: Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, and Dreamweaver).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.