Apply Now For Cummins Inc. Recruitment for Graduate Supply Chain Planners.
Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
Cummins Inc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner, Graduate
Job Type: Internship
- By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers. Effective supply chain management solves many of the problems encountered by businesses today.
- Graduate will mainly help with implementation of our operations Excellence. This will also help speed the implementation of continues improvement initiatives
- As a member of our world-class Manufacturing team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Keep commitments to deliver the requested material on time, to the correct location, and with the proper quantity.
- Develop planning system strategies to improve signals across the supply chain
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation
- Execute the daily operational planning process within a specified functional area
- Establish and maintain world-class Lead-Times.
- Comply with applicable Cummins specifications for packaging, labelling, storage, shipping, tracking and containerization.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Bachelor’s (2nd Class Upper & above) in Supply Chain Management or related Management discipline
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Cummins Inc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.