Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply Now for Cummins Nigeria Job for a HR Administrator. Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Job Title: HR Administrator – Senior
Manage the HR OneSource database across the region. Interface with Payroll and Line HR and Mobility to resolve data issues. Conduct compliance reviews and audits. Audit and improve the date integrity of OneSource. To collect and enter all data into the HR information system (OneSource) in a timely and accurate manner. Extract data to prepare reports for stakeholders across the ABO.
- (Include relevant responsibility for quality as per Cummins Quality Policy) Measures (Defined in the Workplan), OneSource database integrity maintenance
- Review database integrity, identify any gaps against metrics, determine the appropriate process, team, forms etc. improvements to establish plans of improvement Run regular reports to check for and correct data categorization/coding and data conflicts Measure OS data integrity for the HR function and assist the HR FE Leader on improvement initiatives Data Collection, Capture and Filing
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from Line Managers/HR Generalist on-time and entered on-time accurately Determine and establish a protocol for managing Line HR submission of packs on-time, including establishing and communicating any adjustments to timing Administration of employee New Starters, Terminations and all changes to employee records. Create and maintain employee personal files. Establish and maintain the HR filing system Data Verification and Compliance Checks
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure information received is appropriate and properly authorized Contract Worker and Limited duration data base
- Maintain Contract worker data ensuring accuracy of data for reporting Provide accurate visibility to CWK contract status Liaise with Payroll
- Ensure all data is entered into OneSource and paperwork is sent to payroll every monthly before cut-off deadlines Resolving compliance, OS and payroll issues Reporting
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount, OS errors, OS audits, etc. Improvement Efforts
- Take on special projects as necessary Ensure all forms are compliant with legislation and Cummins policies and procedures deciding the right players to provide input, review and sign-off.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Working practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to create and accurately summarize data reports
- Experience working with data systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- High commitment and loyalty.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.