Apply Now for Me Cure Healthcare Limited Vacancy for a Chartered Secretary. Me Cure Healthcare Limited – Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses – which are critical to determining your care and treatment. Patients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience.
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Secretary
- Supporting the Managing Director in ensuring the board functions efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring good information flow within the board and its committees and between senior management and non-executive directors
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports for the Managing Director and ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant personnel
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Organizing and preparing the Managing Director’s day-to-day activities and meetings
- Following up with the managing directors on actions from meetings and prepare progress report on action plan and KPI
- Guiding the Managing Director under the rules and regulations to which they are subject and how those responsibilities should be discharged
- Candidate should have Degree equivalent in Corporate and Public Administration from ICSAN with at least 3 years post qualification experience. Candidate must be a registered member of ICSAN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.