Apply Now for Customer Interaction Supervisors Job at Lorache Consulting Limited. Lorache Consulting – Our client, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Interaction Supervisor
- Organizes and directs the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center.
- Responsible for managing, training & guiding call center agents in performing their duties.
- Provides support, reports & resolves problems and complaints.
- Monitors agents & contact center performance, and analyzes reports.
- Helps developing schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Supervises, plans and manages functions related to Call Center work area.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of telephone operators and call center agents.
- Acts as a source of information and answers operator/agents questions, assigns tasks, follows up and gives instructions as necessary.
- Carries out supervision, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing and disciplining of all operators/agents.
- Attends, follows up & resolves customer complaints.
- Carries out performance monitoring, measurement and evaluation of all operators/agents to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
- Routine contacts with HOD Customer Service. Frequent contact with employees in other departments for the exchange of information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Five years customer service experience with at least two years in a supervisory experience leading teams (Call Center environment preferred).
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English and other language.
- Good knowledge of commonly used word processing, spreadsheet, and database software packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:[email protected]
Deadline: 15th September, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.