Apply Now for Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited Job in Lagos. Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited, a logistics firm is in need of a suitable candidates for the following under-listed job positions
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Preferred candidate with minimum of 1year experience.
- Applicant must be smart, fluent and have good interpersonal skill.
- Candidate will work at increasing the company’s customer base.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for our services.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Qualification and Requirements Minimum of 3 years experience as. Admin or Human Resource Manager or any related Administrative field as a manager.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mail room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Minimum of HND, candidate with marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of One year experience.
- Applicant must be fluent and smart.
- Coordinate the entire marketing department and entire marketing team.
- Securing clients for the company and developing the entire business.
- Developing marketing strategies.
- Candidate must be a good team leader
- Must be able to prepare and present daily and weekly marketing report to the MD.
- Must be able to achieve sales target and also drive unit members on their monthly, quarterly and yearly target.
- Must be able to provide relevant marketing information in other to assist marketing in planning and beating competitors.
How to Apply
NOTE: All qualified applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2016-09-31
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.