Apply Now For Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Marketing Executives. Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Candidate will work at increasing the company’s customer base.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Must be proactive.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for our services.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Preferred candidate with minimum of 1 year experience.
- Applicant must be smart, fluent and have good interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th August 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.