CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now for EGINA Job Vacancy for a UFR Installation Engineer;
Egina is a deep offshore development located in block OML130 in Nigeria operated by TOTAL Upstream Nigeria Limited. The development is located 150 km from the coast in 1550m water depth and includes a spread moored FPSO of 240 POB, associated offloading calm buoy, 2 productions loops connecting six subsea manifolds with 21 production wells and 3 injection lines connecting 23 water injection wells. A 20km gas export line ties in to the Akpo export pipeline to Amenam. Production is 200 kBPD of oil, 456 kBPD of water and 127 mmscfd of gas export capacity.
The Project was approved by December 2012 and started in April 2013.
During the offshore installation phase of Egina UFR, i.e. over a period up to 18 months, the UFR Installation Engineer will provide the installation operations with engineering and operational support. The UFR scope includes the installation of Flowlines (Production, Water Injection, Gas Export), the SPS manifolds and the Risers, the deployment of static and dynamic Umbilicals, the Mooring of the FPSO and OLT, the hook up of the umbilical and risers flexible jumpers to the FPSO and the installation of the OOL’s from FPSO to OLT.
Job Title: UFR Installation Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Accountable for supporting when required the Installation Manager and the Installation Leader ensuring 24/7 support to the offshore site representatives.
- Accountable for a timely review of installation documentation in accordance with Contract requirements, in particular technical/ HSE requirements, within schedule and without undue change to the scope.
- Accountable for technical information to be supplied for interface issues
- Accountable for going offshore when required and attending important COMOPS/SIMOPS meetings; preparing reporting the Installation Lead in a timely manner.
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.