Apply Now For Electrical Engineer Job Vacancy in an Engineering Technology Company in Lagos. Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
A Senior Electrical Engineer is needed for our client, a fast growing engineering technology company in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Senior Electrical Enginee
- The company is looking for a tech-savvy individual with 10+ years of relevant professional electrical and technology experience.
Function of the Role
The basic function of this position is to provide electrical engineering support to the company. Specifically the individual will be responsible for:
- Design of electrical equipment, facilities, infrastructure or utility systems for different land uses
- Performing inspection of facilities and preparing management reports including recommendations
- Contributing to drawing designs
- Trouble shooting and resolving electrical problems
- Supporting mechanical engineers
- Equipment inspection and trouble shooting
- Site visits and construction reports
- Design, development and specification of components for electrical power distribution systems and utilization systems using relay or Programmable Logic Control (PLC) equipment
- Initiating, developing and executing projects
- Interpreting and coordinating Client’s briefs and assignments
- Identifying potential clients, preparing bids and securing contracts
- Delegating work, training and supervising on less experienced engineers
- Coaching and mentoring other staff
- HND or BSC in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Computer Engineering
- 3-7 Years experience
- Able to read analyze and interpret engineering drawings
- Proficient in power distribution, Lighting design, fire alarms, security systems and audio-visual communication systems.
- Knowledge of electrical codes
- Engineering standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Proficient with SKM and other similar software
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Experience with electrical calculation software such as Visual or AG132
- The Senior Electrical Engineer will report to the Managing Director. Engineers will report to the Senior Electrical engineer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to [email protected]
Note: This position is available for immediate hire.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.