Apply Now For Electromechanical Engineers Jobs at CA Global Headhunters. CA Global Headhunters is an Africa-focused Recruitment company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract jobs in Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors.
Job Title: Electromechanical Engineer (expat required / Nigeria / high-rise building) X2
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager
The Electromechanical Engineer will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance for the building (high rise) which includes all Electrical, HVAC systems, chillers, water treatment system, sewage treatment system, emergency generators and fire protection systems.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow daily staff work.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow work for contractors.
- Coordinates with maintenance technicians and planner to prioritize work.
- Assures good preventive and corrective maintenance practices.
- Enforces rules and safety regulations
- Maintain the health and safety on site.
- Master’s degree in engineering or similar discipline; or ten (10) years equivalent training and experience to have comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and regulations associated with facilities engineering may be substituted for a degree.
- Ten (10) years of applied professional experience (in building maintenance or relevant field).
- Core competencies include effective verbal and written communication skills in English, listening skills, ability to organize and retrieve information, and to handle people tactfully and effectively in situations involving various educational and employment levels.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Open-minded with good written and oral communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills
- CMMS knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Engineering Jobs