Apply Now for Employment Opportunities in a Security and Fire Equipment Company. A leader in security and fire equipment sales as well as systems design and installations has retained our seivices to recruit exceptional talents who must be self starters with high level of initiative and drive for its Lagos office, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR & Admin, Supervisor
- The incumbent will perform a dual function of assisting in Human Resources Management and Office Administration.
- He is responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations.
- On the side of human resources management be plans, develops and implements strategy for HR management and development.
- On the part of office administration.
- First Degree in Humanities or Business related field.
- Professional HR qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years in office administration.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
- To provide en efficient arid responaive administrative, organisational, and logistic support to the MD/CEO; helping him to manage and prioritlse his time to become more efficient.
- First Degree or HND preferably in Secretariat or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, sound judgment and discretion in handling internal and extemal contacts/issues.
- The applicant should be vast in computer knowledge eg. power-point, excel, adobe etc.
Job Title: Head, Engineering Department
- Will have overall responsibility for supenasing the engineering department covering prpject management, equipment testing, equipment maintenance and the research units.
- Through these unite, he is to ensure that security systems design & installation for customers are properly handled; equipment purchased are tested and confirmed okay before customers take delivery, solutions for faulty products are executed to customers’ satisfaction, etc.
- First Degree/HND in Engineering, preferably Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years practical work experience in engineering/project management, out of which 5 years must be in a managerial position.
- Project management certification will be added advantage.
- Industry knowledge will be a definite plus.
Job Title: Truck/Corporate Driver
- The candidate must possess a minimum of SSCE qualification. He must not be above 45 years of age.
- He must possess at least 5 years driving experience and a relevant/current Driver’s License.
- The candidate must reside within Ogudu/Ojota/lkotun/Egbe axis of Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using Job title as Subject.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.