Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Recruitment – 2020.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is the electricity distribution network operator for the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State and Nassarawa State.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on 1 November 2013.
IMPORTANT! Currently, AEDC recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
KANN Utility Limited (KANN) is the 60% equity holders in AEDC. The Federal Government of Nigeria holds 40% equity in AEDC. AEDC has a franchise for the distribution and sale of electricity across an area of 133,000 km2 in the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State and Nassarawa State.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is currently recruiting for the following positions within our ICT department.
1. Job Title: Debt Field Officer
- Will be responsible for delivery of disconnection notices for unpaid outstanding debt, carry out disconnection and reconnection as required, monitoring of the disconnected sites and present the required feedback and intelligence on Debt Management related activities.
- Job holder will deliver excellent commercial, technical and customer service attitude and ensure adherence to Regulatory, Corporate and Operational procedures as well as general acceptable practices.
Other Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Distribution of demand notice to customers with Outstanding debt as provided
- Provides necessary explanation to customers (as reasonably required) of debt in relation to ascertain the accuracy
- Ensures acknowledgment of receipt of demand notice and complete to Supervisor
- Carries out Quality Control assessment of daily activities conducted and ensure full compliance with applicable procedures
- Reviews disconnected Customer as required to ensure full compliance
- Provides insight from field and other engagement to assist in Debt Management
- Carries out duly instructed task in compliance with applicable company process, procedures and any other Operational Level Agreement
- Ensures compliance with all Technical and safety procedures at all time
- Executes Disconnection of identified AEDC Defaulting customers and recovery of service wire from the premise of defaulting customers
- Ensures the prescribed disconnection notice is properly placed on customer’s premise upon disconnection
- Ensures proper tagging of recovered service wire indicating customer details as appropriate
- Ensures full documentation of recovered service wires, update to Supervisor, proper custody and utilization for same customer
- Carries out Approved re-connection of affected customers as provided by the Supervisor
Education / Experience
- NCE/National Diploma in any discipline
- (Specialization in Engineering, Mathematics and Physics and other related discipline is added advantage)
- 1-3 Years (Cognate experience is added advantage)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work in team as well as good interpersonal relationship traits
- Comfortable interacting with emotional customers and senior colleagues alike
- Computer literacy
- Customer Service Skill
- Relationship Management Skill
- Effective Communication Skill
- Adaptability and conflict management skill
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.