Apply Now for Customer Service Jobs in Abuja at Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP).
Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants committed to providing world-class knowledge-based services locally and globally. DCP, headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria has diverse experiences across numerous fields.
Through our unique “DCP Ecosystem”, we have developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both private and public sectors of the economy.
Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP) is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Position Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Head sales and marketing
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of training events /customer’s events to be developed into content for the company’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- BSc in any Social Science/Business related discipline.
- 2 years in progressively responsible for customer relations roles.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: World Wide Web (internet), MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Prior experience in an ICT-based environment is highly desirable.
- Problem solving, stress management and time management skills are required.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment.
- This position will benefit someone who is interested in Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST submit the following documents; A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all previous job responsibilities and a cover letter to: [email protected]
- Please reference the Job title and location on the Cover letter and Resume /CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th November, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.